We, the Board of Management and Staff of St. Patrick’s N.S, believe the school to be a vital part of the Catholic Community.
We are firmly committed to:
Specifically we aim:
1. To provide a balanced, stimulating curriculum which fulfils the requirements of the Department of Education and Science.
2. To enable each child to develop his/her potential so that he/she can have an appreciation of his/her self-worth.
3. To encourage qualities of initiative, independence, resourcefulness, self confidence, self discipline and respect for others and the environment.
4. To help children to develop an understanding of their own culture and tradition and to foster tolerance by promoting respect and understanding for that of others.
5. To develop home-school links so that children can benefit from their teachers and parents working as partners in their education.
6. To develop children’s awareness of their local and wider environment and of the effects which their actions can have on
7. To promote effective links with the post-primary schools to which our children transfer.